Death and Dying With Dignity
Dying with dignity is something that everyone wishes for themselves and their loved ones. As somebody with dementia, it can feel callous to talk about the subject of death, but it can be extremely liberating to know that your family know not just your wishes for when you die but also what you want during the end of life stages.
This education course will follow a process that allows participants to answer a number of questions, either on their own or with a family member. Such questions could include:
- Do I want treatment to be stopped at a particular point?
- What is involved in making a Do Not Resuscitate request?
- What is an advanced directive?
- How is capacity decided?
- What is the power of the attorney?
- When should an advanced directive be created?
- How do we start the conversation?
Course Coming Soon
A small amount goes a long way. Donate today to support our bid to encourage living well with dementia.
Deepness Dementia Media specialises in assisting recovery by providing a platform to live life autonomously and happily. Contact us today to become a part of our community.